Speaking with pious F-wit Neil Mitchell on 3AW this morning, Scott Morrison said his government will impose restrictions on the unvaxxed, who, he claims, are a danger to themselves and others.
Mitchell said he couldn’t understand why vaccinations aren’t compulsory. But he needn’t worry. They and the endless procession of booster shots will be after we’ve had a couple more economically catastrophic lockdowns, which will be blamed on the unvaxxed giving COVID to the vaxxed, whose immunity from the virus is dependent on the unvaxxed being vaxxed, but not the vax itself, which is largely useless. Well, that’s not entirely true, for how could the unvaxxed be vaxxed if there were no vax at all?
When the vaxxed start dropping like cast-iron flies because of all the genetically engineered goodness sloshing around in their veins, the plague-spreading unvaxxed, conspiracy cultists like you and me, will be held responsible. We won’t be able to show our faces in public without copping a severe beating or a severe lynching.
The writing has been on the wall in giant fluorescent letters for some time now: get out of the cities and the suburbs and live self-sufficiently in the country, where the sky is bluer, the air is fresher, and the community is whiter. For those who remain, government and social pressure to receive the mark of the pharmaceutical beast will become unbearable.
But the thing to do above all other things to do is to get right with our Father in Heaven. He is the only one who can deliver us and our race from the extinction-level events that our having abandoned His laws is set to bring upon this sin-rife nation.
1. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress:
my God; in him will I trust.
3. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler,
and from the noisome pestilence.
4. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6. nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand;but it shall not come nigh thee.