The latest news articles from Cairns News.
www.cairnsnews.org Australian International People Power News Service
- Pfizer going broke as very few now front up for the vaxxby Editor, cairnsnews on December 4, 2023 at 6:40 am
Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk cannot fathom why almost nobody is fronting up for the next round of deadly Covid jabs, compliments of well-paid Big Pharma and their bribed politicians. “Get vaccinated” she screams on television but most voters have finally refused thanks to alternative independent media where thousands of vaxx-injured people and relatives of those
- Kiwi health bureaucrats in panic mode as whistleblower appears in courtby Editor, cairnsnews on December 4, 2023 at 12:28 am
WHILE the government of Iceland has announced the suspension of covid 19 vaccines, the New Zealand’s Ministry of Health and state-sponsored media have gone into desperate denial and cover-up mode over leaked covid19 vaccination data showing multiple deaths following shots. The data has gone worldwide. Whistleblower Barry Young aka “Winston Smith”, whose home was raided
- Global alert: NZ cops swarm homes of Covid data whistleblowersby Editor, cairnsnews on December 3, 2023 at 7:20 am
KIWI political candidate Liz Gunn has issued an emergency broadcast today (Sunday) after New Zealand police swarmed the homes of a government whistleblower and an associate, who had put out crucial information exposing lies around Covid 19 and excess death data. Alarm over the data has been raised by US investigator Steve Kirsch and several
- Mareeba residents suffering nose bleeds and headaches blame 5G networkby Editor, cairnsnews on December 2, 2023 at 6:26 am
Test run for Telstra 5G believed to have caused severe nose bleeds and other illnesses Residents of the rural town Mareeba, west of Cairns, have complained to Telstra they suffered extreme nose bleeds, headaches and other physical injuries allegedly when Telstra conducted a trial run of its 5G tower in the centre of the CBD.
- Christchurch shooting inquiry: Why did Ardern criminalize content?by Editor, cairnsnews on December 2, 2023 at 5:54 am
By TONY MOBILIFONITISON March 21st, 2019, the Ardern Labor government of New Zealand criminalized the watching and sharing (even of links) of video footage purporting to show Brenton Tarrant on a shooting rampage against Muslims in the city of Christchurch just three days earlier. It left 51 dead and 40 wounded. A Royal Commission of