The latest news articles from Cairns News, New Australian Bulletin, and the Australian League of Rights.
Cairns News North Queensland People Power News Service
- US and southern Australia buckle under record freezes in readiness for a mini ice ageby Editor, cairnsnews on April 20, 2021 at 9:52 am
So much for global warming or climate change or whatever Australian Broadcasting Corporation myths are broadcast this week
- Deadly Dan sends out another dodgy picture to keep up the pantomimeby Editor, cairnsnews on April 20, 2021 at 1:28 am
Who is he looking at? Another dodgy photo from Victorian Premier Dan Andrew’s creative team, this time in black and white. Our experts say it is photo-shopped and not well done at that. Each time we publish a story about Dan his controllers release another suspect picture. Our technicians have offered to produce the next public image of Dan to allay confusion but leave the political rhetoric to his handlers. His alleged assailants obviously left his face in a mess.
- PM Morrison’s decline – death by a thousand lashesby Editor, cairnsnews on April 20, 2021 at 12:26 am
Scott Morrison was at the Eagles-Magpies game in Perth Friday night appearing on the big screen at the Optus stadium but was met with a deafening roar by the 54,159-strong crowd booing. Morrison’s approval rating has been smashed by voters amid a backlash led by rape survivor Brittany Higgins, other sexual abuse survivors and women’s fight for
- Fluoride has really screwed up a lot of Victorians after decades in water supplyby Editor, cairnsnews on April 19, 2021 at 4:43 pm
Premier Dan Andrews is a prime example of how fluoride affects the head
- Attorney Lin Wood says send this video to Bill Gates, Bush’s, Obama, Clintons, Bidens and Vatican, all into child traffickingby Editor, cairnsnews on April 19, 2021 at 12:29 pm
- NINE – THE MESSENGER IS THE TERRORISTby Daryl Royce on April 16, 2021 at 3:48 am
When Nine bought Fairfax Media, it acquired a criminal enterprise. The criminality comes with the...
- AFRICAN SCHOLAR ACCUSED OF RACISM IN SUDANESE CRIME STUDYby Evan Matthews on April 15, 2021 at 1:30 am
An African academic and Fulbright scholar with credentials including being an adjunct professor at the...
- NICK MCKENZIE’S PSYCHOTIC ATTACKS ON BEN ROBERTS SMITH ARE UNFOUNDED AND SADISTICby Brian Dove on April 13, 2021 at 3:43 am
Nick McKenzie proves that far from Nine’s purchase of Fairfax changing the noxious culture of...
- ABORIGINAL DEATHS IN CUSTODY RALLIES IGNORE REALITIES OF ABORIGINAL DEATHSby Duncan Fair on April 11, 2021 at 3:20 am
Aboriginal deaths in custody are again in the news, the Greens mid-wit Lidia Thorpe is...
- WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR TO OUR NAZIS?by Evan Matthews on April 10, 2021 at 5:19 am
When Thomas Sewell (allegedly) assaulted a black security guard as the titular head of his...
Latest blog entries All blog entries from https://blog.alor.org/
- Anglo-Saxons of the World Unite!
By Chris Knightby [email protected] (Joseph) on April 20, 2021 at 9:03 am
Of all ethnic groups, Anglo-Saxons have been the most dispossessed, and paradox of paradox, their individualism, universalism, and white pathology, has led to them being almost completely deracinated. It could well all be over for one group that helped create the modern world. Still, with the usual limits to conservatives, there have been some baby steps of resistance.https://thehill.com/homenews/house/548731-pro-trump-lawmakers-form-caucus-to-promote-anglo-saxon-political-traditions
- Make Mine Meat!
By John Steeleby [email protected] (Joseph) on April 20, 2021 at 8:55 am
Sure, vegetables are good, but only if they decorate a plate of hot red meat! Before I only had my taste prejudice to go by. But, scientific evidence indicates that meat was eaten by pre-historic humans, most of the time. I imagine to push off starvation when animals became scarce, nuts, seeds and fruits and vegetables were reluctantly eaten, just as I do now. Time for a big slab of canned corn beef, cut with my Cold Steel 1917 Frontier Bowie. I just remember going crabbing with my father and his mates in the 1950s, when I was a kid. We camped on the beach, on a cold night, and cooked the crabs. But the best meal was fried Camp Pie with eggs on it, which I gobbled down watching the camp fire, sparks flying up into the darkness of the night.https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-2-million-years-humans-ate-meat-and-little-else-study/
- Covid, Not Diamonds, are Forever!
By Brian Simpsonby [email protected] (Joseph) on April 20, 2021 at 8:53 am
Thus, it is not one jab, back to normal and forget 2020, toilet paper shortages and all that, the zombie apocalypse on training wheels. It looks like there will be an annual jab, forever. Money, money, money, must be funny, in a Covid world. Apologises to Abba.https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/pfizer-ceo-says-third-covid-vaccine-dose-likely-needed-within-12-months.html
- The Asymmetry of Indulgence
By Chris Knight (Florida)by [email protected] (Joseph) on April 20, 2021 at 8:44 am
John Derbyshire at vDare.com, has a good explanatory piece on the obvious moral double standard involved between the all-powerful Left, and the powerless Right, especially Dissent Right. As well, there is the same asymmetry when shootings and crime occur. No matter how horrific the crime, whites do not lawfully protest, but the slightest grievance now is resulting in the formation of mobs, like when the white army guy got into a dispute with a Black who was loitering around his home, the white got arrested, and a mob soon came to throw bricks at his house. Last year there was the attack on the two St Louis lawyers, who are still being prosecuted. It just shows that said army guy was wasting his time being in the Defense Forces, since the place is not worth defending, only the local area.
- A Piece of the PIE: Paradoxical Immune Enhancement
By Mrs Vera Westby [email protected] (Joseph) on April 20, 2021 at 8:42 am
I am punching above my weight dealing with topics like this that make my little old brain, numb. But the short of the syringe, is that there is a hypothesis that vaccinated individuals may be more susceptible to variants of SARS-CoV-2. Here is Dr Mercola on the technicalities of this.https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/04/19/vaccinated-people-more-susceptible-to-covid-variants.aspx?ui=4b76ef641adf6eb9d4ff474498ab322ff93fc0a1359d95e535955e5de58beefb&sd=20190530&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1ReadMore&cid=20210419&mid=DM861940&rid=1136798766